Read and Write for Google Chrome is a subscription service purchased for students and teachers by 4J school district. It can be used at school or at home, on any hardware device (PC, Chromebook, Mac, etc.) as long as the student is logged in to his/her 4J Google Account.
Read&Write for Google Chrome™ offers a range of powerful support tools to help students gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research, including:
• Hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting
• See the meaning of words explained with text and picture dictionaries
• Hear text translated into other languages
• Get suggestions for the current or next word as you type
• Turn words into text as you speak • Highlight text in documents or the web and collect for use in other documents
• Create and listen to voice notes directly inside of Google Docs
• Simplify and summarize text on web pages
To download instructions on how to sign in to Read&Write, CLICK HERE.
To download instructions on how to use Read&Write, CLICK HERE.