The McCornack Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is an organization whose purpose is to strengthen, enhance and encourage the educational and social environment of McCornack Elementary School. Our goals are to complement the school curriculum with additional opportunities for parents, teachers and students to learn, socialize, communicate and grow.
2017-2018 PTO Officers
- President: Chris Bones
- Co-Vice President: Cindy Bones
- Co-Vice President:Yuli Martinez
- Secretary: Lynn Kane
- Treasurer: Elizabeth Price
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jen Davis
- Member-At-Large: Amy Thomas
- Ways & Means Coordinator: Carolyn Thomas
Meets are held the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the library.