The McCornack Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is an organization whose purpose is to strengthen, enhance and encourage the educational and social environment of McCornack Elementary School. Our goals are to complement the school curriculum with additional opportunities for parents, teachers and students to learn, socialize, communicate and grow.
2018-2019 PTO Officers
- President: Lynn Kane
- Co-Vice President:Yuli Martinez
- Co-Vice President: Jen Davis
- Secretary: Cat Tomlin
- Treasurer: Elizabeth Price
- Ways & Means Coordinator: Aaron Friesen
- Volunteer Coordinator: Beth Schrand
- Member-At-Large: Jessica Buhler
- Member-At-Large: Jessica Marquez
- Member-At-Large: Amy Thomas
Meets are held the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the library.