Morning School Hours
- Breakfast doors open at 7:25am – breakfast is free to all students.
- Classroom doors open at 7:45am – we hope all students are here by 7:45.
- School begins promptly at 7:55am.
- Students arriving after 7:55 are considered late and must report to the office prior to going to class.
Afternoon Dismissal School Hours
- Monday – Thursday dismissal is at 2:10pm.
- Friday dismissal is at 1:10 except for Academy Fridays.
- Academy Fridays release time is 11:30am on the following dates: Sept. 29, Oct. 27, Dec. 1, Feb. 9, April 20, May 18.
Supervision School Hours
- Monday through Thursday from 7:25am to 2:30pm
- Fridays from 7:25am to 1:30pm except on Academy Fridays.
- Academy Fridays from 7:25am to to 11:45am
Reporting an Absence
- To leave a voice message – 541.790.5825
- Attendance Clerk: Laurie Freeman – 541.790.5800 or email@example.com
- Please call the attendance line by 8:30am to report your student absent for the day. All absences must be reported to the school office. We encourage you to report pre-planned absences for medical appointments.
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:15am to 3:15pm and Fridays from 7:15am to 1:30pm except on Academy Friday, the office will close at 12:00 noon.
Contact Information: Main Office Phone: 541.790.5800 Fax: 541-790-5805
Our principal, Londa Rochholz, is usually in the building working with students and teachers. To make an appointment with Ms. Rochholz, please call the main office number and ask for our secretary Cheryle Konold, who can make an appointment for Ms. Rochholz.