Morning School Hours
- Breakfast doors open at 8:00am – breakfast is free to all students.
- Classroom doors open at 8:20am.
- School begins promptly at 8:30am.
- Students arriving after 8:30am are considered late and must report to the office prior to going to class.
Afternoon Dismissal School Hours
- Monday – Thursday dismissal is at 3:00pm.
- Friday dismissal is at 2:00pm.
Reporting an Absence
- To leave a voice message – 541.790.5825
- Attendance Clerk: Laurie Freeman – 541.790.5800 or email@example.com
- Please call the attendance line by 8:30am to report your student absent for the day. All absences must be reported to the school office. We encourage you to report pre-planned absences for medical appointments.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm.
Contact Information: Main Office Phone: 541.790.5800 Fax: 541-790-5805
Our principal, Londa Rochholz, is usually in the building working with students and teachers. To make an appointment with Ms. Rochholz, please call the main office number and ask for our secretary Julie Whittlesey, who can make an appointment for Ms. Rochholz.